The five year MD program is designed for high school graduates intending to obtain an MD Degree. This program includes 4 semesters of premedical courses, including those listed above. Upon successful completion of 4 semesters of premedical courses, students are automatically allowed to complete the Basic Medical Science (preclinical) portion of the degree program with their counterparts in the 4-Year MD degree program.
To be eligible for an award of MD degree students must complete ALL the graduation requirements of All Saints University, Dominica. These include:
- Successful completion of 5 semesters of Basic Medical Sciences
- Successful completion of 72 weeks of approved clinical clerkships/rotations at affiliated or approved teaching hospitals
- Successful completion of a National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) administered exit examination for Basic and Clinical Sciences, or;
- Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Steps 1 and 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK). In lieu of the USMLE, a student may complete the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE) conducted by the Medical Council of Canada. In exceptional circumstances, a student may be permitted to skip any of the above-mentioned examinations (USMLE/MCCEE) provided he/she completes comparable examinations by a national examination body of the country where the student intends to practice. This will be treated on a case by case basis.
- A student must be in good standing. He/she must receive clearance from different departments of the University, including accounts department, the registry, laboratories and the library. He/she must also be of good conduct and character.
Bu okul şu programları sunmaktadır:
Son Güncellenme Tarihi November 27, 2017